Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Getting the Journal Started

Hi Everyone!
I've started a journal of my trip to Antaractica! Right now, I'm in Chicago, Illinois, but I was having trouble getting my pictures posted on the website. So, I think, from now on, I'll just post them here!

So, as a way of testing this, I'm going to put up some photos from a recent trip- I hope you like them!

I had to go to training in Socorro, New Mexico to learn about the seismic equipment. Socorro is less than three hours away from Roswell, NM, so we had to drive down and check it out! Here are some of my photos from Roswell!



This first photo is of the street lamps in Roswell. They all looked like this!



The second photo is at the UFO crash site. Well, the sign at least...we couldn't figure out where the site was :(

Anyhow, I hope this page works out well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home